Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help needed yet again! (Read 740 times)
Ameribrits

I Love YaBB 2!

pembroke
Help needed yet again!
07. Sep 2016 at 21:34

Received this message this evening
A Special Appeal : today at between11.30am and 1.30pm my husband whilst swim training for the iron man lost his wedding band which isn't just and ordinary wedding ring. It holds very special sentimental value which no amount of money can replace. So I'm appealing to the good folk of Pembrokeshire to please share this post so that if anyone has found it please get in touch to return it to its rightful owner. It was lost in Goodwick in front of the ocean lab around the breakwater. I know this is a long shot but am willing to try anything. I will also pay a reward for its safe return. Thank you Lisa xxx
If anyone can help and they find the ring, can you please let me know and i will contact Lisa and let her know.

IP Logged
Hoard Dreamer

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Help needed yet again!
Reply #1 - 08. Sep 2016 at 11:33

Don't know the area, but it sounds like this is lost in water. Perhaps you can get in touch with Bernard of the Fishguard club for some advice & help. I am available to help with a beach search. Phil

IP Logged
Ameribrits

I Love YaBB 2!

pembroke
Re: Help needed yet again!
Reply #2 - 09. Sep 2016 at 17:48

Hi Phil, I don't know how to get hold of Bernard. Can you give me his number or address? Thanks Sue

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print